Code : XZ4R

Track listing
1 “I Will Always Love You” – Whitney Houston (Parton)
2 “I Have Nothing” – Whitney Houston (Foster/Thompson-Jenner)
3 “I’m Every Woman” – Whitney Houston (Ashford/Simpson)
4 “Run to You” – Whitney Houston (Friedman/Rich)
5 “Queen of the Night” – Whitney Houston (Babyface/Houston/Reid/Simmons)
6 “Jesus Loves Me” – Whitney Houston (Caldwell/Winans)
7 “Even If My Heart Would Break” – Kenny G featuring Aaron Neville (Golde/Gurvitz)
8 “Someday (I’m Coming Back)” – Lisa Stansfield (Devaney/Morris / Stansfield)
9 “It’s Gonna Be A Lovely Day” – The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M. (Clivillés/Cole/Never/Scarborough/Visage/Withers)
10 (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding” – Curtis Stigers (Lowe)
11 Theme from The Bodyguard” – Alan Silvestri (Silvestri)
12 Trust in Me” – Joe Cocker featuring Sass Jordan (Beghe/Midnight/Swersky)


Get paid To Promote at any Location